- Controller Overview
- Controller Dye house
- Controller Finishing
- PLC/Fieldbus modules
- Manufacturing Sensors
- Manufacturing Operation Software
- Weighing System
- Mobile App
Integrating Datacolor laboratory match prediction software with the OrgaTEX Lab2Bulk module has, a markedly favorable effect of better processes for maintaining accuracy, transparency and standards from lab to production.
The data-journey how it should be:
- Simplify workflow from lab-dip to production.
- Boost collaboration between departments.
- Keep data in synch.
- Increase productivity with batch handling.
A laboratory recipe contains more than just colorants and quantities.
Alike production recipes, it is based on a specific article and a corresponding dyeing process. Our background-service-software takes care on synchronizing just the right data and attributes we need in the OrgaTEX software.
We do it different:
- We only import “good for production” recipes and merge them automatically to the best production process in OrgaTEX.
- We synchronize important root-data to keep all systems consistently reliable.
- We integrate the production correction tools of DatacolorMATCH textile.
- We use color information for the OrgaTEX planboard.
Shortening the sampling downtimes.
The OrgaTEX production correction extender allows seamless production sampling and addition calculation using the laboratory software and spectrophotometer.
- Pulls production batch with step “sampling” into Datacolor Match.
- Priority against standard laboratory work.
- System provided production addition calculations.
- Manual correction possibilities.
- More efficient use of spectrophotometer for color laboratory AND production
Request Contact / Quote
Here you can find more downloads. Please Login.